- 28 Oct 2023
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Come & Try Disc Golf at Heron Park
Discover Disc Golf – Try It Out!
Date: Saturday, October 28
Location: Heron Park, Riverside Rd Chipping Norton
What is Disc Golf?
Have you ever tried Disc Golf? It’s one of the fastest growing sports in the world.
Disc Golf is a sport that involves throwing a frisbee-like disc into a basket or a target. It is similar to ball golf, but with less equipment and more fun.
Disc Golf is easy to learn, inexpensive to play and suitable for everyone.
Sydney Disc Golf Club will run a special introductory session that is free and open to individuals of all ages and skill levels!
What to Expect
- Introduction to Disc Golf: Our experienced players will guide you through the basics of Disc Golf, from understanding the equipment to learning essential throwing techniques.
- Equipment Provided: We will provide the discs but feel free to bring your own if you have them.
- Open to All Ages and Skill Levels: This event is suitable for individuals, families, and groups of all ages. If you have never tried Disc Golf before this session is just right for you.
- Fun Activities: Put your newfound skills to the test in a Short Course, CTP (Closest to the Pin) Challenge and a Putting Contest.
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Water bottle
- Positive attitude and a sense of adventure!