Disc Golf Corporate Event with Theatre Hire – Booking Deposit
1 Jamieson Street, Silverwater, NSW
This non-refundable* security deposit will secure a booking for a corporate event including hire of the Armory Theatre. At checkout, please include in the Order Notes: date, time and maximum number of people for the booking. The remaining event fee of $950 must be paid prior to the start of the event. Payment can be made by credit card or direct deposit.
Please note the terms and conditions below covering the event:
The event fee of $1250 covers:
- 4 hour hire of Newington Armory Theatre (seating for 30 people, screen, data projector, speakers, toilets and kitchenette);
- insurance against personal injury and damage to property;
- free membership to Australian Disc Golf (required for insurance);
- hire of 2 discs per person (1 putter and 1 driver);
- a 10-15 minute coaching session on how to play and how to throw;
- 9 holes of disc golf on a special beginner-friendly layout at the Newington Armory (approximately 1 km walking distance and 2 hours time);
- supervision and guidance by Sydney Disc Golf Club volunteers while playing;
- a Sydney Disc Golf Club mini disc and bottle opener key ring to keep (1 per person).
- a prize for the best score in the group.
We recommend that all participants wear/bring the following:
- comfortable closed-in shoes;
- hat and sunscreen;
- water bottle with water;
- wet-weather gear (if rainy) and/or umbrella.
Sydney Disc Golf Club has bottled water and soft drink available for purchase (cash only).
*This deposit will be refunded if Sydney Disc Golf Club is unable to run the event. The event will proceed regardless of the weather unless there is a severe weather warning active at the time of the event.